In this edition:
Grower Experiences with No-till in WA
- The evolving system of no-till
- Early and dry seeding paying off as seasons change
- The burning issue around sustainability
- Weed and stubble management key after above average years
- Overcoming non-wetting soils in the WA Wheatbelt
- On the right track: how to fit large machinery into a controlled traffic system
- Controlled traffic and precision technology boosting production in Chapman Valley
WANTFA Research, Development and Extension
- Long term no-till farming systems project update: Improving the quality of no-till
- WANTFA long-term trial boosted with more funding as results start to show residue impact
- Dry sowing delivers yield benefits at farm scale.
To buy a copy, add it to your basket and proceed to our secure checkout. Once payment has been processed, you will receive an email with a secure link to download the PDF file.